Thursday, June 26, 2008

Guardian Angels and Tiny Miracles

On Monday I received an e-mail from my sister that my purse had been found by a neighbor after our reunion this weekend. The last time I was at my sisters house was on Saturday and it was returned to my sister on Monday. I was a little panicked, but it sounded like my credit cards were fine. Well today I got my purse in the mail and after looking at it I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father. Everything except my drivers license and credit/debit cards was taken. Only Heavenly Father could have stopped people from taking all the important things while taking the meaningless chap stick, hand sanitizer, pens, etc. I am truly grateful this day for the loving protection of my Heavenly Father and His constant watchful care of His children!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I agree with Oprah when she says there is no such thing as "luck." It's preparation met with opportunity. We really are blessed with Heavenly Father's protection and care!