Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tag, I'm It

*10 years ago I:
1. was 23 years old
2. lived in eastern Idaho while Robert was in Korea
3. had 2 children
4. started going back to college
5. struggled to get through each day

*5 things on my "To Do"list for today/tomorrow
1. fold laundry
2. go to cross country meet for Ty and Brit
3. teach preschool
4. help kids with homework
5. do something fun with kids

*5 snacks that I enjoy
1. ice cream
2. fruit
3. 100 calorie packs
4. granola bars
5. string cheese

*5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. pay off all debts
2. reduce Roberts work hours
3. take a family vacation
4. build a preschool center
5. pay for kids college

*5 places I have lived
1. Caldwell, Id
2. Downey, Id
3. Tacoma, Wa.
4. Pocatello, Id.
5. Flagstaff, Az.

*5 jobs I have had
1. teacher
2. daycare
3. fast food
4. retail store
5. pampered chef

I tag:
Rachel
Kyla
Kristen

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I got tagged!!! Thanks, I feel special!!!