Monday, December 8, 2008

Scripture Power


I got this idea from this post at a great site called Becoming LDS and decided to modify it a little. The poster has a scripture mastery scripture to memorize for the week, an article of faith for the month, a family scripture chart, and a personal scripture chart. What I will do is each day when the kids read their scriptures, they can write it down and have an M&M. This goes for personal and family study. Then when they can recite the scripture and article of faith they will earn a small reward (it is part of their Christmas present so I can't say what it will be). My hope is that this will provide a little more motivation for the family in completing our daily scripture study.

1 comments:

Pokemon said...

I love your poster. This just made my day...knowing that someone is actually reading and using the things that I post. Thanks!