Monday, January 12, 2009

Help! Cast Your Vote

I signed up to be a part of a Valentine's Day card swap with Little Birdie Secrets. So I created two cards tonight and would like to know which one you like better. If neither really appeal to you, please let me know so I can keep working = ).

The first card has red hearts stamped with black paper over the top. On the black paper is a red ribbon with a heart charm and a red hugs and kisses saying. On the saying and some flourish designs and some sparkles.The second card has black hearts stamped on the bottom half with a ribbon and a bow. The top half has the word LOVE spelled out with sparkles in between each letter.

2 comments:

The Bishop's said...

I like the 1st one!

Rachel said...

Can you send two? They're both great! But if I had to choose one, I think I would pick the second one.