Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WOW Wednesday- A Valentine Treat and a Lot More!

O.K. so I have several little projects to show today, mainly because I couldn't decide which one to show and because I knew I would lose them by next week. So the first one is from Bakerella. She has such amazing treats! I love this one because you would never guess that the entire thing is made out of cake! Red velvet cake at that (my favorite). It is just to gorgeous to eat, but I think I could be tempted to give it a try. Go here for the directions on how to make it yourself.

The next several ideas are from It's a Girl Thing! First is a cute Valentine decoration that can be adapted to make so many different projects. You could do your family name, your child's name for their rooms, holiday words,etc. So fun!Next is a cute heart frame that would look great up all year round. It can be the perfect reminder to have a little more love in the home.

Then we have the great home decor that the speaks so much of love as well. The pictures actually say Love One Another. I love the pictures and it would be so fun to create some with all our kids.This last one is a great teacher gift. It would be a fun Christmas present for a teacher or end of the year present. What a great way to use up some of those good, but broken crayons.

0 comments: