Monday, April 27, 2009

Kindness Monday- Dinner on Me

So I finally got something made for Jesse's teacher (didn't come up with anything for jr. high teachers yet). Remember this idea that I found for making a picture for a teacher, well I decided to make it. I had an extra box of crayons in our school supply box. SO I grabbed them, some cardstock, stickers, and started cutting and gluing. It turned out pretty cute and I will be making sure she gets it this week. I can't decide if I want to trust sending it to school or if I need to drop by to make sure it arrives intact.

This week's challenge is to take a meal to someone that needs it. Maybe it is a new mom, a friend in need, a neighbor, a visiting/home teaching family, etc. I will figure it out today so that I can try to help someone this week. I will get better at completing my own challenges! Why don't you join me!

1 comments:

Kristi M. said...

I totally loved this idea the first time that you posted it. It has been in the back of my mind for when Gunnar is in school. Thankfully the compassionate service leader made this task easy for me this week with an assignment. I know that I didn't do it on a whim but sometimes it just has to be that way. I am doing it with a cheerful heart if that helps.