Thursday, July 10, 2008

Little Learners Preschool

I have decided to start a preschool in the fall. I want to help Robert out with money since he has given up so much so I can stay home from work. This is a great way to keep teaching like I love as well. My fear is that I won't have enough students. I just pray that we will have success in this new endeavor for our family!

I have set up a blog for the preschool to act as a website until I can purchase a website. The site is www.little-learnerspreschool.blogspot.com

3 comments:

The Hemming's said...

I am so excited you decided to do this, I really would like to bring Rainy! I think she would love it!I am glad you are letting 2 year olds come.I definitely think Rainy is ready for preschool. When do you want me to turn in the registration form?

Kristi M. said...

I would so love for Gunnar to do this but we just don't have the extra money to. Hopefully next year. :)

Orton Family said...

Great looking website!!! And I love the background on this one as well. We are excited for you to be doing pre-school! We will spread the word!