Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday

Monday was my 33rd birthday. Robert had to work, just like everyday this week to make up for taking Saturday of for rappelling. The kids wanted to make me a cake, but I asked them not to since I am working on my health. Tyler and Britain understood, but Jesse didn't. Overall it was a pretty low key day, the kids were home from school, I talked with a few of my sisters on the phone, we visited my friend Carmen, and just hung out at home. Robert did get me a dozen roses, a card, and this Sapphire ring. Another wonderful gift was that I won an online hair blog contest and will be getting some beautiful bows for the girls hair!

3 comments:

The Hemming's said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! Sorry I forgot to tell you today. Your ring is beautiful!I have noticed Faith's hair do's lately and they are cute!Thanks for all you do!-emily

Orton Family said...

Hannah -- I can't believe I missed your birthday!!!! Happy Happy Birthday Hannah Dear - Happy Days will come to you all year - If I had a wish then it would be -to wish a happy birthday to you from me! Your ring is beautiful and that was so nice of Rob to get you it and the roses. I am glad your sweetheart was so sweet to you! I am glad you won the bow contest - Faith has such fun hair to play with and you always make it look so nice! I am so grateful to have a friend like you Hannah. My children didn't want to leave you home today. I hope you have a beautiful weekend!

Love Tanya

Kristi M. said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Kind of fun to have it off with your family. That is so cool that you won an online contest. Faith's hair always looks so neat.