Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Bathtub is Done!

Well this weekend Jeff finished the tile work in our shower and it looks beautiful! I am so excited to actually be able to use this for a shower! We haven't been able to use it since we moved in for anything but give Faith a bath. The good thing is that Jeff thinks there is enough tile left to almost do the floor. Derek, maybe we can spread the tile love around. Over the next year or more I would like to tile the floor, replace the toilet, replace the vanity and mirror, and paint the bathroom. Eventually I hope to have a beautifully updated and modern bathroom to use.



2 comments:

Orton Family said...

Hooray! Your shower looks great!!!! Way to go!

Kristi M. said...

That looks so great. I am still waiting to get tile anything in my own house. The problem is that it takes time and money...both of which we are short on. :) So glad that this could all work out. And Gunnar LOVES preschool as a result.