Monday, November 17, 2008

Gratitude

I have been thinking a lot about gratitude lately. Last year I made a Thankful Turkey that sits on our table throughout November and everyone adds feathers to it with what they are thankful for. It has been fun to see Jesse this year because everyday he will grab several feathers and add them to the turkey. He has such a sweet spirit! I wanted to take some time and share some of the things I am grateful for today.

* The gospel of Jesus Christ

* My children and the great joys they are in my life

* My husband and the hard workers he is

* Temples and the sacred ordinances and covenants made there

* The technology that allows us to communicate worldwide

* Our Saviors atonement

* The love of my family

* Being raised by great parents

* Wonderful brothers and sisters

* myweightlossteam.com

* The ability to grow and learn spiritually and in education

* Fantastic friends and sisters in the gospel

* The wonderful walking group I am a part of

* The health of my family (it could always be worse than it is)

* The ability to teach and help others

* Service

* The students that I have

* The work that Heavenly Father has blessed our family with

*My extended family

* The beautiful world we live in

*My scouts that I get to have fun with

There are so many more things, but here is a start.

0 comments: