Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Gospel Study and Personal History

So I am trying to decide how I want to do a few things here on my blog. I really like how my friend Rachel has a different theme for each day that she writes about. I have thought about this and have considered doing it many times. I think I am afraid of committing to a schedule though (some things I like to be random on). However I keep thinking of things that I want to such as working on my personal history, Kindness Monday, gospel study topics, etc. that I am not doing because I need someone to be accountable to. So I think I am going to do it and try to be accountable to all of you.

So here is my plan for this blog:
Monday-Kindness Monday dedicated to developing service and caring in myself.
Tuesday- Tell Me The Stories Tuesday dedicated to personal history stories.
Wednesday- WOW Wednesday dedicated to storing ideas that I find and hope to some day be able to try myself.
Thursday-Thoughtful Thursday dedicated to a gospel question or theme that I am researching that week.
Friday- Family Friday dedicated to posting things that have happened in our family that week.

I hope that I will be able to keep up with this, if not well you know how it is. I will start this next week (I have to start researching and thinking of stories).

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Thanks for the shout out! The cool thing about doing the theme days is that you can always think of a way to fit in what's going on in your life. You just have to be a little creative about how you write it in!