Friday, January 30, 2009

A Very Traumatic First!

This morning after I gave Faith a bath, I was combing her hair. I have been considering cutting her hair for a while, but as I was combing her hair this morning, I noticed how uneven her hair was. So on impulse I decided I would cut her hair. I originally was thinking of taking her somewhere, but I was being cheap. Well when I told her I wanted to cut her hair she started crying and saying that she didn't want her hair cut. We did it anyways. I cut several inches off (her longest sections was down to her waist when it is straight). It ended up being shorter than planned because she was moving around and crying, but oh well. At least now it is more even. I guess I will have to find some new hairdos for her shorter hair.

So here are some pictures of Faith's first haircut (some of the pictures are blurry because she really wasn't happy). Faith just looked over and saw the pictures and started whining that I can't cut her hair. Poor girl, she is now traumatized.

Doesn't she just look thrilled.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Aw, poor girl! She does look a little upset. But she'll thank you later. Looking back on bad hair is not fun. I had a STUPID haircut when I was in 3rd grade! I can't believe my mom didn't force me to get it fixed!

Kristi M. said...

Poor thing she looks so ticked off. Thankfully hair grows back and sometimes rather quickly. She be back to waist long in no time.

Lorie said...

My daughter freaks when I talk about cutting her hair too!

Faith looks so cute with the shorter hair!