Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Homemade Saturday

Today Britain was at a merit badge clinic again, Robert was at work, I did my usual Saturday temple trip last night with my friend Carmen, so we had a day to relax and have some fun. We decided to make Valentine's Day cards.

Jesse made some cute dog cards made out of hearts and candy. I helped by cutting out the hearts and then he assembled them. When he felt overwhelmed, we decided on a system of him gluing part and me finishing it.
Faith was anxious to get started so while I was helping Jesse, she fingered painted. Then she made some dog cards for one of her classes and heart cards made from her finger paintings from the other.
Tyler had fun creating her own cards for each of her friends. She also helped me with Faith and Jesse. Britain was able to make a few cards as well when he made it home. The kids spent hours creating cards and just having fun. It was a great family day!

0 comments: