Friday, January 16, 2009

My First Award!

My wonderful friend Rachel over at Idaho Cheneys awarded me my first award! I am so excited. Thanks Rachel!
So first I need to list 5 Fabulous Addictions:
1. Blogging
2. Wii Fit
3. Going to the temple
4. Doing Faith's hair
5. My Family

Then I need to pass this on to 5 Fabulous Blogs:
1. Emily at The Hemming's I love hearing about all the fun things she does with her children and the great things Rainy says.
2. Kassie at Kaselehlia Nicole Heath this is my sister and just started her blog. She is great and started blogging after being convinced to by me. Love ya sis!
3. Valarie at Littlewood Posse always has great pictures of the kids and all the fun happenings at their home.
4. Katee at The Bakes. This a private blog, but I love how she tells the story of her family.
5. Tanya at Orton Smiles all the While writes straight from the heart and is wonderful at seeing all the great gospel lessons in everyday things.

There are a lot more blogs that I read and enjoy and wish I could award all of them!

So the rules are:
1. Pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. List 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. Copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

Rules and Instructions:
Upon receipt of this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog. So there you go!

1 comments:

Brent Orton said...

Thank you Hannah! You are very kind - I think your blog is fabulous too! Hooray for Faith and Jesse - on the potty training and being sooo sweet to make you breakfast! I am proud of you doing the love notes for your children - I bet they are loving it!!! Hope you have a great day today!