Monday, February 16, 2009

Kindness Monday- Forgiveness

Well I am a slacker this week. Things have been so busy that I did not get bread made last week so I will get it done this week and take the bread to my friend that has been on my mind all week.

This weeks challenge is to work on forgiving some in your life. This can be a hard one and will probably take longer than a week. However, forgiveness is so essential to our eternal happiness that this is something I want to work on this week. The passing of my uncle has helped to facilitate this challenge. As I have watched others struggling with his death because of forgiveness issues, I realized how important it is not wait to let someone know you forgive them but to work through the process now. Go ahead and try this with me. It can be a spouse, a child, a friend, a family member, etc. It can be forgiving a small thing or something that has greatly impacted you.

1 comments:

Kristi M. said...

I know exactly who I want to talk to-my sister. My family gets along so beautifully and really there are no hard feeling about what happened. However it is one of those things that has bothered me more than her and that I need to apologize for. It all happened when we were in CA, Christmas Day actually. We were all under stress but it still bothers me greatly. Thanks for the challenge. I don't want this nagging to go on any longer.