Friday, April 17, 2009

Family Friday- Busy as Usual

So another week has come and gone. Some of the things that have happened around here are continuing of the remodeling (hopefully the light is at the end of the tunnel with that), cello lessons, another track meet, temple service, YM/YW, Dr. appointments, the brakes went out on my car, etc.

This weekend I am hoping to get my garden beds finished and maybe planted (I need to figure out if the water has been turned on yet). We still need to get the peat moss and dirt to fill the beds and then we can plant.

I have been feeling a little down the last few weeks. I think a lot of it is due to just the stress going on right now between the remodeling and other financial worries that keep popping up. A big factor to it all to is that Jesse has really been struggling lately and it is continuous battles with him daily. I think I am just so emotional exhausted that it has led to just being down and feeling like I am ready to fall apart at any minute. I need to go reread some of the conference addresses about hope in times of trial. Hopefully this next week will bring some good news of some kind and some happier days.

1 comments:

Kristi M. said...

Yeah for the garden beds. Just be careful with what you plant right now if you don't plan on protecting it. Peas can be planted now without protection. Same with lettuce and califlower/broccoli. You can plant the other stuff if you plan on covering it every night. The last chance of frost is about the middle to end of May. Anyway, I ran across this great gardening website. You may find it helpful if you have not already found it: http://www.mysquarefootgarden.net/

I've signed up for the email updates for my area. Quite helpful.
I hope you get your energy back. The drained feeling is the worst.