Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

So here is our finished bathroom. For before picture go to this post.

Bye bye yellow toilet! Hello sweet new one!
Oil rubbed bronze is so cool!
These are the shelves the Lyle Cole built for me. See the candles that I decorated!

Derek worked his magic to give us our great new shelves and mirror!

The hook board towel rack that started the whole color scheme!

My beautiful tile!
The refinished vanity with the black paint and oil rubbed bronze knobs.
My awesome sink and faucet! I love it all! To really appreciate it you should come over and see it.

5 comments:

Kristi M. said...

So awesome! I love how it looks. I really like the black cabinet a lot. I bet you are super excited to have this behind you.

Unknown said...

That looks awesome! Wow! That is the coolest sink too. I've seen ones like that one design shows and have always wanted one. I think they are awesome!

Kurt and Michelle said...

Awesome! You are so creative, I love it!

Connie said...

Wow, I'm so jealous. That looks terrific. I especially love the sink.
You better believe I would come over and see it if I lived where you do, so thanks for sharing through your blog for all of us who live far, far away.
I'll bet you are such a happy woman!

Xazmin said...

It is beautiful! I'm so jealous.

right now my bathroom has linoleum that is peeling up, and the walls are half-way stripped of the wallpaper in preparation for painting.

It has been this way for 2 years!