Monday, April 6, 2009

Kindness Monday- Easter Sweets

Well I didn't do so good last week with giving Robert extra attention. I started out good, but as the week went on and we kept having things pile up on us, it got pushed to the back burner. It is amazing how that happens.

This week is a two fold challenge. First as part of Easter week our family has a challenge to pray daily asking who they can serve that day. I will be working on this as well as our family LOA (love one another) board that we also do Easter week. The second part of the challenge is to make a gift for a few special ladies I know. What is something you can do special for Easter time?

1 comments:

Rachel said...

You have so many great and amazing ideas for your family! I'm impressed!

Oh, and it was SO FUN Saturday night at your house! Glad you and I were able to hang out. Your kids are hilarious!!!