Wednesday, April 22, 2009

WOW Wednesday- Sunday Box

I came across this wonderful idea at Homemaking Fun for a Sunday Box. I wish I had come across this years ago when my children were younger. It is a great idea and I am sure I can find a way to modify it for my different ages of kids.

Since they don't watch TV on Sunday (except church movies) she created a box with different activities that her children could do on Sunday. We have tried to have the same rule in our family (although we haven't been as good about it lately). Every once in a while she changes up what is in the box to keep it interesting and says that it has really make Sunday a special day in her home. What a great way to keep the spirit in our homes on Sunday!



3 comments:

Jakob and Aleen said...

That's a good idea. There's a lot of great ideas on that link to Homemaking Fun. I'll have to try some of them. Thanks for sharing it.

Shauna said...

I need a Sunday book for me :)

Tara said...

K.....totally LOVE this! I am archiving it in my files! Thanks!