Monday, May 4, 2009

A Whole New Girl!

See what was on the chopping block tonight!
Ty has needed a haircut for a long time, but I never got her into a salon. Finally it was just driving me crazy! Every time I looked at it all I saw was the split ends! So I asked her if she wanted me to trim it for her. At first she didn't, but soon she came and said she wanted it cut. I decided to experiment a little on her and attempted to give her some layers. Her hair is so THICK that having a straight cut just wouldn't have looked good. I have never done layers. I mainly only cut the boys hair and us girls have the pros do it! However I think it turned out pretty good and she was happy. (In the pictures she was really worried thinking I totally ruined her hair.)

I forgot to take a before picture to show you how much we cut off, but here are some pieces. Her hair was to her waist. I wasn't thinking at first otherwise we would have put it in a ponytail to donate to Locks of Love. She has done this in the past and really enjoyed it. We will have to try again in a few years.

0 comments: