My friend Carmen came over and helped us paint the room next. When picked a pomegranate (burgundy) color for the accent wall and cappuccino (beige) for the rest of the walls. After we had it all painted we noticed that the beige walls had a very strong pink tint to it. YUCK! So the options was to repaint the walls. The new beige color (basic beige) is lighter than I wanted, but at least it isn't pink.Jesse was great at helping and painted several of the walls for us on the first coat of paint. Faith was wanting to be right involved also.
Here is the finished project (one picture I used flash on because it was evening when I look the pictures). The floor looks great with all the furniture and the new paint.