Monday, March 2, 2009

Kindness Monday- Prayer

Well last week I did OK, I did someones chores most day but I did miss a few. I plan on continuing to work on this so I can get better at it. I completely deep cleaned the boys room (although you couldn't tell now) and will try to do the girls room soon.

This weeks challenge is to pray for someone of my choice to see how Heavenly Father can use me to influence their life. I haven't decided if this will be a friend, neighbor, or family member yet, but I want to work to help in the way Heavenly Father needs me to. Go ahead and join with in this one.

1 comments:

shellysanford said...

I love this idea! In young womens we have what we call a prayer jar with all the girls names in it and let me tell you the name that gets picked is always someone who needs the extra prayer.