Wednesday, May 13, 2009

WOW Wednesday- Gutter Garden


So how cool is this! Be Different Act Normal featured this gutter garden from Apartment Therapy. I love how it looks beautiful, but is very functional. It would work great for growing herbs, lettuce, spinach, radishes, and other shallow rooted veggies. It would also look great with some pansies and other flowers. Just drill some drainage holes, add your soil, and plant! Since I already planted my garden for this year, I may have to wait a year to try this, put I love the idea!

4 comments:

Kristi M. said...

I saw this just this morning and loved it. I was thinking that next year I could add this to my fence in the garden for even more room to grow things. Great way to add more space.

I am glad that I read this post because it reminded me that I needed to bring those papers for you.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I know! What a cute, fun idea!!

XOXO
Jen

Shauna said...

Hey Woman! Come over and check out my new book giveaway blog :)
♥ HUGS ♥

Shauna said...

YOU WON!!! Come over to see here:
http://bookgiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/05/horse-boy-audio-book-winners.html